We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
Lundi is transforming the way companies find the best talent around the world. From startups to Fortune 500s, we connect employers with the best recruiters for each job.
Lundi is currently seeking experienced and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join our global team. If you are interested in setting your own hours, increasing your income and making a difference in employers' search for the best talent, then we need to talk.
We are looking for committed, professional, experienced independent recruitment consultants to join our team. As our partner, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and placing top level talent.
We cut time-to-fill by 50% by using data from over 1.5 million placements globally to select and onboard the best recruiters, then match them to jobs better than anyone else. Whether it’s a technical role in San Francisco or a marketing role in Sydney, Lundi makes it easy to hire great people, fast.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B1+ English, German, French or Spanish
- Work From Anywhere
- Set Your Own Hours
- Earn competitive compensation.
Pursue a career in the exciting field of international talent acquisition and work as a consultant for one of the world’s leading independent recruitment firms. Whether you are just starting out, have years of experience, or are looking to change your career path to something more fulfilling, this opportunity is perfect for you.