We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. Creating recruiting strategies and building relationships are very important duties as well. Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
Lundi is transforming the way companies find the best talent around the world. From startups to Fortune 500s, we connect employers with the best recruiters for each job.
Lundi is currently seeking experienced and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join our global team. If you are interested in setting your own hours, increasing your income and making a difference in employers' search for the best talent, then we need to talk.
We are looking for committed, professional, experienced independent recruitment consultants to join our team. As our partner, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and placing top level talent.
We cut time-to-fill by 50% by using data from over 1.5 million placements globally to select and onboard the best recruiters, then match them to jobs better than anyone else. Whether it’s a technical role in San Francisco or a marketing role in Sydney, Lundi makes it easy to hire great people, fast.
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Outstanding communication ability
- Ability to work with targets
- B1+ English, German, French or Spanish.
- Work From Anywhere
- Set Your Own Hours
- Earn competitive compensation.
Pursue a career in the exciting field of international talent acquisition and work as a consultant for one of the world’s leading independent recruitment firms. Whether you are just starting out, have years of experience, or are looking to change your career path to something more fulfilling, this opportunity is perfect for you.