We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies. Recruitment Business Partner responsibilities include coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for candidates. If you have in-depth experience with recruiting procedures, from advertising job openings to interviewing and evaluating candidates, we’d like to meet you. Knowledge of online and offline sourcing techniques is a plus. Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire the most qualified candidates who cover our hiring needs, meet our long-term objectives and add to our company culture.
Lundi is transforming the way companies find the best talent around the world. From startups to Fortune 500s, we connect employers with the best recruiters for each job.
Lundi is currently seeking experienced and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join our global team. If you are interested in setting your own hours, increasing your income and making a difference in employers' search for the best talent, then we need to talk.
We are looking for committed, professional, experienced independent recruitment consultants to join our team. As our partner, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and placing top level talent.
We cut time-to-fill by 50% by using data from over 1.5 million placements globally to select and onboard the best recruiters, then match them to jobs better than anyone else. Whether it’s a technical role in San Francisco or a marketing role in Sydney, Lundi makes it easy to hire great people, fast.
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment budget
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment Manager or similar role
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B1+ English, German, French or Spanish
- Work From Anywhere
- Set Your Own Hours
- Earn competitive compensation.
Pursue a career in the exciting field of international talent acquisition and work as a consultant for one of the world’s leading independent recruitment firms. Whether you are just starting out, have years of experience, or are looking to change your career path to something more fulfilling, this opportunity is perfect for you.