We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support our recruiting and onboarding activities. Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running. If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Lundi is transforming the way companies find the best talent around the world. From startups to Fortune 500s, we connect employers with the best recruiters for each job.
Lundi is currently seeking experienced and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join our global team. If you are interested in setting your own hours, increasing your income and making a difference in employers' search for the best talent, then we need to talk.
We are looking for committed, professional, experienced independent recruitment consultants to join our team. As our partner, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and placing top level talent.
We cut time-to-fill by 50% by using data from over 1.5 million placements globally to select and onboard the best recruiters, then match them to jobs better than anyone else. Whether it’s a technical role in San Francisco or a marketing role in Sydney, Lundi makes it easy to hire great people, fast.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Maintain candidate database
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- B1+ English, German, French or Spanish
- Work From Anywhere
- Set Your Own Hours
- Earn competitive compensation.
Pursue a career in the exciting field of international talent acquisition and work as a consultant for one of the world’s leading independent recruitment firms. Whether you are just starting out, have years of experience, or are looking to change your career path to something more fulfilling, this opportunity is perfect for you.